What things not to bring to Machu Picchu?
The prohibitions on Machu Picchu are many. now, we will indicate only some belongings and objects that are prohibited at the time of entering Machu Picchu:
- It is not possible to bring much food. Entry is only allowed with snacks and drinks.
- It is not possible to enter with illegal substances.
- You cannot enter with bottles of alcohol or in an ethylic or drunk state.
- In order not to damage the infrastructure of Machu Picchu, the entry of umbrellas, umbrellas, canes, tripods, and camera supports is prohibited. No object generates stability for cameras or other objects.
- You will not be able to enter your pet.
- Shoes with heels or tips.
- Carry large backpacks. The maximum size is 40x35x20 cm.
- Entry is prohibited to those who have sharp elements or weapons of any kind.
- Bring advertising material, costumes, posters, or signs.
- The use of drones is prohibited.
If you do not comply with these rules, you will be automatically expelled from the venue without the right to claim. In addition, you will be made available to legal authorities such as the Peruvian National Police.