Machu Picchu is a wonder of the world and why is an answer that can only be answered by those who have visited it. Currently, it receives many visitors, which is why entrance tickets and ideal circuits were established so that all travelers can enter the Inca citadel. Each of the tickets is different and includes different circuits. Next, we will tell you and explain more details of the ticket that includes a visit to the Inca Bridge and Machu Picchu.
Why choose the Machu Picchu + Inca Bridge ticket?
With any of the tickets you can visit the wonder of the world of Peru. These tickets are easy to get, you just have to be sure of the date you can travel to Peru and, according to them, plan all the activities you can do in this country with multiple destinations and possibilities for tourism. There are five tickets to date to enter Machu Picchu.Some destinations were saturated and prevented the free movement of visitors. For this reason and after an arduous inspection, the number of Machu Picchu tickets increased, reaching the current figure.
TThe Inca Bridge is a construction that helped the ancient settlers to unify Machu Picchu with Wiñayhuayna. The road would connect exactly with the central square of this archaeological site. To date, it was not possible to carry out adequate remodeling and conservation to be able to cross the Inca bridge and reach Wiñayhuayna. It is believed that the path that joins these two Inca citadels is paved with fine stone carvings. Leaving Machu Picchu to the bridge area, it can be seen that the road is paved as if it were a cobbled floor.
This ticket is an excellent option to tour the Inca citadel. Because it allows a tour of the most requested circuits and at the same time to know the bridge. This bridge has a specially reinforced stone and also has the presence of several joined trunks. These trunks are approximately 5 meters long.The Inca bridge of Machu Picchu is located on a precipice of 20 meters. As we mentioned above it is not possible to cross the bridge or get very close. We hope that soon it will have better conservation that allows us to cross the precipice.
Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu plus Inca Bridge
This ticket has a capacity of 400 people daily. This is because it allows you to do Circuit 2, which is considered the most complete circuit, ideal for getting to know the entire citadel of Machu Picchu. o get to the Inca bridge, you just have to follow the path that leads to the Guardian’s House, this walk is not very long. You only have to walk for about 20 to 30 minutes, the road is a bit complicated due to the narrowness of a certain section, so it is advisable not to run or walk neglecting the passage.
The entry form is simple. First, you have to present the identity document and we will automatically register. Once we are close to the Inca Bridge, we will have to register again and enter the trail. There are 8 admission hours, all of which start every hour from 6 in the morning. That is, the first group is at 6:00 am, the second at 7:00 am, and so on. The last entry time is at 2:00 in the afternoon. The maximum tour time allowed is 4 hours in total.
- Entrance ticket for Machu Picchu and Inca Bridge.
- Entrance to the sector of platforms that connect with the Inca Bridge.
- Possibility of taking a postcard photo of Machu Picchu.
- The postcard photo allows you to see all the splendor of Machu Picchu and enter through the main gate of the city.
- We will see a great variety of flora and fauna typical of the place.
- This ticket is for all ages. It is only recommended to be careful with children.
- The route is not complicated.
- The entrance to Machu Picchu is from the House of the Guardian.
- If we get Circuit 2, we will be able to all the enclosures of the Inca citadel.
- We will visit the main temples, the Sacred Rock, the houses and the agricultural area.
Does not include
- Professional guide.
- The guide has to be hired before entering Machu Picchu.
- Transportation to Aguas Calientes or access area to Machu Picchu.
- Any transportation you choose is the responsibility of the tourist.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Mountain and Huchuy Picchu, Huayna Picchu (these sites have their own ticket).
- Entrance to the Machu Picchu Site Museum.
- Use hygienic services.
- Use of the cloakroom and luggage storage service.
- Food, drinks or snacks.
- Mosquito repellent or sunscreen
- Memories or souvenirs.
- Hotel room.
- Promotions or discounts for restaurants.
Circuit and tour of the Inca citadel
When making the reservation of this ticket, you must take into account the indicated time that appears or the one that you selected at the time of making the reservation. This is important because you will only be able to enter within that time frame. The entrance will be with our guide, and the first destination we will visit will be the Inca Bridge, to get to this place we will follow the path that connects with the House of the Guardian. However, if we will follow the path, it will be possible to see the Intipunku in the distance.
Knowing the Inca bridge is a short hiking experience. But just as wonderful as the rest of the hiking trails, we will be able to appreciate the abundant vegetation typical of the place. After knowing the Inca Bridge, we will return by the given path but this time we will enter the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. In the postcard photo area, we can have a short rest and take as many photos as we can, of course, without altering the order of place.
Details to be considered
- You cannot forget your identity document, this document will be used to enter both places and validate all the reservations you have.
- You will have to book in advance, little by little the demand for this ticket increased.
- During your visit to Machu Picchu wears comfortable and light clothing. Another tip is that you cannot forget mosquito repellent.
- Wear comfortable and resistant shoes.
- If you are going to bring drinks or snacks, make sure you do not leave waste in the archaeological zone.
- Reservations for any entrance ticket to Machu Picchu can be made online.
- It is recommended to make a reservation one month in advance so that in this way you can plan your trip if you succeed.
- There are 8 times to enter Machu Picchu with this ticket. They start at 6 in the morning and end at 2:00 p.m.
- The price of this ticket is PEN 152 for the general public.
How do I make the reservation to get this ticket?
The ways to make a reservation at Machu Picchu are simple. However, it is best to hire the services of a tourism agency, especially if it will be the first time you are coming to Peru or you are going to Machu Picchu. The tourism agency will provide transportation and lodging. Details that may cause you some delay. If you already have experience and knowledge of the city of Cusco and the town of Agua Calientes, it would be advisable to do the tour on your own. To do this, you could make a reservation on the official website: www.machupicchu.gob.pe Another option that you can choose is to get availability on our website. We are a tourism and sales agency authorized by the Ministry of Culture, you can visit us at https://imachupicchu.com/es/disponibilidad-entradas-machu-picchu/.
By Imachupicchu – Last updated, April 17, 2023